samedi 15 mai 2010

primula veris, primevère coucou


Voici les primevères coucou, une nouvelle sculpture en papier. Ces fleurs enchantent les prairies au printemps d'une joie de vivre communicative!



Here is a new paper sculpture: the cowslip (primula veris) enchanting the spring fields! 


20 commentaires:

Msieu Sylvain a dit…

wouaaaaaah

Tattoo a dit…

Woaâaho, Msieur Sylvain, je ne vous le fait pas dire... Plus vrai que nature. "Magnifique" c'est un peu léger... Je ne trouve plus les mots... "La perfection" serait plus approprié.

Tattoo a dit…

Franchement, Madame, là c'est de la magie... Cela ne fait plus aucun doutes: vous êtes une magicienne aux doigts de fée.

Anne a dit…

Superbe travail de précision d'une très grande poésie. Bravo Anne-Lise

Anonyme a dit…

Superbe.
Chatperleur

Tsuné a dit…

Une des mes fleurs préférées de printemps. Tu l'as bien rendue !

Elle est paradoxalement rare dans Paris intra-muros (alors que la plupart des fleurs communes y sont présentes).

c-cil a dit…

Tout pareil que "tsuné"
même que ça me rappelle mes vacances de petite fille à la campagne-la vraie!
Un bouquet, viiite!

celine a dit…

tres delicat !! c'est superbe !!

Bravo

Anne-Lise Koehler a dit…

Merci pour tous ces messages!!!
C'est tellement gentil!
Bises

Anonyme a dit…

Howdy! I simply would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for
the excellent information you've got right here on this post. I will be returning to your site for more soon.

Here is my homepage www.explorethecapabilities.Com

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks , I've recently been looking for information about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I've found out
till now. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure
in regards to the supply?

Also visit my web page - Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

Informative article, just what I was looking for.


Also visit my page Tory Burch Flats

Anonyme a dit…

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It really useful
& it helped me out a lot. I hope to present
one thing again and help others like you helped me.

my blog; Learn More

Anonyme a dit…

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to
say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Visit my website Full Article

Anonyme a dit…

You could definitely see your expertise in the article you write.

The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to
mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.


Also visit my blog post - related site

Anonyme a dit…

What's up, I log on to your blogs like every week. Your story-telling style is witty, keep it up!

Also visit my webpage Abercrombie Paris ()

Anonyme a dit…

Just wish to say your article is as surprising.
The clarity in your publish is simply spectacular and i can
assume you're a professional on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to take hold of your feed to stay up to date with approaching post. Thank you a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

Feel free to visit my blog post: Nike Blazers Men

Anonyme a dit…

This is the perfect website for anyone who really wants to understand this topic.

You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will
need to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that's been discussed for decades. Great stuff, just excellent!

My blog post - Read This

Anonyme a dit…

fantastic issues altogether, you simply won a new reader.
What would you recommend about your submit that you just
made a few days ago? Any sure?

Also visit my web blog Cheap Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views
are nice for new viewers.

Feel free to surf to my website Air Max Pas Cher